You’re awesome! We’re so excited you are joining us!
Complete your Participant Information form
This short participant registration form will enable us to get to know you and better understand your needs for your upcoming course.
Read your essential course information
all you need to know about your course can be found right here. We’ll also send you an email with this information.
Essential Course Information
You have registered for the Shiatsu Intro Course in the season of Spring.
The focus of your course will be the element of wood – the element of growth, and the main course contents include:
- The wood meridians: Liver & Gallbladder
- meeting and understanding the Spring (wood) energies within our bodies and surroundings
- sharing and connecting with one another
- learn to give spring related Shiatsu and be able to give a 45min Shiatsu treatment to family or friends
- The aspects of the element of wood such as (forward) movement, growth, flexibility, spontaneity and action will be taken to another level in experience
- Learning Shiatsu Bodywork and it's TCM background will give us ways to experience and understand ourselves in this season and provide tools for releasing or building up tension and flexibility (muscles)
Your Course dates are: 26th & 27th November 2022, 9am til 6pm both days
Please arrange to be there a few minutes earlier, so that we can start at 9am sharp. The room will be open from 8.30am.
The course will be held at YURTSPACE Natural Health Clinic and Learning Space in Katikati. The address is 374 Hot Springs Road, Katikati. Follow driveway keeping to the right, past a couple of houses and a shed, through the paddock until the end. Parking spaces will be signposted.
If you are coming from out of town, there are many accommodation options in the area. Search within Katikati, Waihi Beach, Omokoroa and surrounding areas.
Closest accommodation options are:
- accommodation on site (camping or caravan) – includes meals (dinner and breakfast) with our family. Check pricing, availability and bookings.
- Sapphire Springs Holiday Park, (1km down the road) – please contact Sapphire Springs directly for pricing and availability
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided for both days. There will be 2 short breaks for morning and afternoon tea and one hour for lunch.
All food provided will be free of animal products and gluten. Please let us know if you are celiac or have other dietary requirements or allergies via your participant information form.
What to bring
All course materials are provided.
Please bring pen and extra paper if you would like to take notes.
Please wear comfortable clothes with long sleeves and long pants, and bring a spare pair of clean socks.
If you like, feel free to bring a towel, scarf or sarong to lie on. This is not necessary, as all props are provided, but if you would like your own, you may like to bring this.
Thank you for your whole-hearted participation! We are looking forward to seeing you on the workshop weekend.
Add dates to calendar
Don’t forget to add your course dates to your calendar!
An email is sent to you with receipt of your payment with the above details, so you can access this at your leisure and convenience.
Downloads are also available under ‘my account’, if you created an account on checkout.
Tell your friends
share your course with friends!