The introductory weekend course is for anyone interested in bodywork, personal growth and development. The course teaches the basic principles and techniques of Shiatsu Bodywork and enables participants to practice and experience what Shiatsu feels like as a giver and receiver.
Furthermore, each course has a theoretical focus on a particular Chinese element, depending on the time of year.
Participation in one Introductory Weekend Course is a pre-requisite for the Foundation Level Shiatsu Certificate and the Shiatsu Practitioner Training (Diploma in Shiatsu Therapy)
In this summer shiatsu workshop we will work with the summer element of fire: the four fire meridians, and we’ll find balance through the bladder meridian (water controls fire when needed…)
Fire is the most yang of the Elements, the most ethereal, lightest, fastest and brightest of all.
Topics of this workshop cover:
- meeting and understanding the Summer (FIRE) energies within our bodies and surroundings
- learning basic TCM principles which are essential to the work of Shiatsu
- sharing and connecting with one another
- learn to give summer related Shiatsu and be able to give a 45min Shiatsu treatment to family or friends!
- The aspects of the element Fire such as Touch, Inspiration, Connection and Joy will be taken to another level.
- Shiatsu Bodywork and its TCM background will give us ways to experience and understand ourselves in this season and provides tools for a more open heart.
More info from Autumn: 027 2931430 or email@example.com